1) my favorite color is jadite green (probably not a surprise).
2) my "real" job is office manager at my husband's physical therapy office. this job pretty much fell in my lap, since i used to be a graphic designer.
3) i could wear ballet flats and flannel shirts everyday (and pants too, of course).
4) coffee is my drug of choice.
5) pride & prejudice (kiera knightly version) is my favorite movie ever.
6) i love to knit.
7) i love jesus christ and my husband (alot).
now i'm passing on stylish blog awards to blogs i really enjoy. i was supposed to list 15 blogs, but honestly, i don't have time to read that many. so here are the 9 that i do:
1) rifle designs by anna bond (our featured seller of the month). she has such cool design style and it shows through her blog.
2) author and blogger, c. dianne zweig always has fun kitchy things to write about.
3) love the fun and super cute graphic designs at dandy bread and candy.
4) also love the quirky art style of eric orchard.
5) get some fashion inspirations from the sartorialist
6) my adorable friend from college, kirsten, has a blog about design, being a mom, and living in the northwest usa. hello grey day.
7) peach and pearl has such cute articles about weddings and such. i feel like emily (the author) should be a stylist for j.crew.
8) sometimes i feel like mstetson reads my mind. fashion. design. love!
9) love the bridal photos and ideas from snippet & ink.